Us vs Them
Good morning! Today I'm going to do a comparison between Moody Aroma candles and your typical store-bought candles. Most people I talk to are unaware of the ingredients that go into mass produced candles. Let's first clear up a few common myths:
This study was taken from The National Candle Association (http://candles.org/). Moody Aroma candles are made with a soy/paraffin wax blend which is an eco-friendly and organic blend. The soy reduces the black smoke and the paraffin allows the candle to maintain a strong throw throughout the life span of the candle. Here are the main differences between Moody Aroma candles and other leading brands:
- No coloring to keep them natural
- A difference you can feel. My wax is soft to the touch meaning no binding chemicals used
- The candle on the left didn't come close to filling my living room with the scent. Moody Aromas fills up any room it's challenged with
- Burn times differ. The store-bought candle was lit for 1 hour and I lost a solid 2 inches off the top. Moody Aromas candles barely take a hit after being lit for 4 hours as long as you keep the wick trimmed.
- Each of Moody Aromas candles are hand poured and tested to make sure it is perfect for you.
- We use essential oils in almost all of the candles to keep them as healthy as possible.
- We 100% stand by our product so we offer a money back guarantee within 7 days if you are not in love with your candle. You can choose to get a refund or we will replace the candle with another one of your choice.
If you have any further questions please reach out to us via phone or email!